Sunday, December 28, 2008

#240 Some Christmas Books

I bought, and was given, some books:

Le Passage de la Nuit par Haruki Murakami
to improve my French.
The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
not read since I was at school.
On Wine and Hashish by Charles Baudelaire
wine yes, blow no, he says.
Leonardo da Vinci by Charles Nicholl
to be read with an enigmatic smile
Arthur Miller by Martin Gottfried
he had a famous wife.
The Dharma Bumbs by Jack Kerouac
for reading on the road.














I sent an e.mail request to dine at the most famous restaurant in the world, elBuli. However, along with a few million others was declined :-( Have to make do with the book!
Barcelona - authentic recipes
looks molt bé and Sri Owen's Indonesian Food will be consumed with relish, ha ha.













And if I had a catalan dog, I would have to leave it here:

No comments: